Thursday, May 10, 2007

Arrival in Spain

The AG is having an all Europe retreat in Spain this week/weekend. I flew from Thessolaniki into Rome and then onto Barcelona. The lay over in Rome was only a hour, so I was only able to see Rome from the airplane. The only site I was able to pick out was the Colussium. Once arriving in Barcelona I had to board the train and take about a 2 hour ride to Salou. The ride was very easy and I was able to see different parts of Spain.

I will be in Spain until May 13th, then I arrive back in Skopje at about 3 or 4 in the morning (techniquely it would be Monday the 14th).

I have already meet some people that I know, including an teacher from college who is now a missionary in Ireland. It was good to talk with him and his family and see how God has been working in their life.

No comments: