Friday, January 19, 2007

Ministry in Southern Macedonia




I took a trip down to a town near Greece called Strumetza (I think that is how you spell it in English). There is a team coming later this year in March to help with the construction of a church. Eddie White, Ed B., Tim, Sonja and I were able to see how far along the building was and to see the plans for the church. Afterwards we attened church there and were able to minister to the people through preaching and fellowship. Sonja even talking about the ICI classes that the people can take to learn more about Christ, the church, the Bible, and other important topics. We got back around 10:00. I have a great time meeting other Christian here in Macedonia and seeing new places.

1 comment:

eliora said...

Yes, I also had a very good time with you all...it was great to see Strumica and people there...