Sunday, January 28, 2007

Busy weekend

What a busy weekend. Birthday on Friday, and then on Saturday I was asked to speak at the youth service. I give my testimony and encouraged the youth to hold fast to God even when ill treated by classmates at school. Today I spent travelling to two different churches. This morning, I was able to travel to Negotino and attend church there. I sat in on the children's church and watched as they practiced a skit for an outreach they will be participating in later this year. I was even able to see a new building in a small village that is going to be fixed up and used as a church. The building was given to the church in Negotino to be used for reaching the village. There is a lot of work to do, but I am excited to see what God is going to do in this small village. This evening I was able to attend the largest Gypsy (Roma) church in Macedonia. It was a very exciting experience, and I enjoyed it.

No comments: