Thursday, May 17, 2012

Setting Up House

We've been in the house for two weeks now and almost everything is unpacked. There are still a few boxes and random items that I still need to sort through and figure out what to do with. I've begun to hang pictures and put out decorations. There are a few places that I'm not sure what to do. For example, there is a space above the TV that is bare and looks as if I need to put something there. I'm just not sure. It's beginning to feel like a home. Our bedroom is still a mess right now as we are in the process of trying to paint it. It's been tricky since Michael sleeps all day and I sleep all night. We only have to do some touch ups and then it will be finished and we can put things back in order. I've also come to realize, Michael has a lot more clothes than I do. I mean a lot more. I have three pairs of jeans, Michael has at least twelve.

No comments: