Friday, March 15, 2013

New Nursery Idea

I get to redo the nursery.  I know I planed to just reuse everything from Patrick and that is why the nursery is gender neutral in color scheme and theme but I have a fun idea and Michael said I could.

I still like the beach theme but I've found these wonderful boardbooks, BabyLit, and thought they would make a great nursery.  I have four of them already and three more are coming.  I have Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre, Romeo and Juliet, and Alice in Wonderland.  Sense and Sensibility, Wuthering Heights, and Moby-Dick are on their way next week.

I'd basically just put up different pictures and change the mobile.  The pictures I could print off on our computer; wouldn't cost much to do.  And for the mobile, I'd need to get the transfers for T-Shirts and use the white fabric I already have along with the stuffing I already have. 

The bedding would be the same as it is solid colors and I'd just have to switch out the bottom of the curtains, but I already have the fabric for it.  I'm just worried it might seem "girly" but I guess it will depend on the pictures I use.  The redo should only cost about $20-$30.

No comments: