Thursday, September 25, 2008

Waiting

Do you ever get tired of waiting? Not in line, but just waiting? Waiting for your life to finally start. I'm tired of waiting. It seems that all I ever do is wait. I've been waiting almost 6 years to find a permanent position in a school district. I've been waiting almost 10 years for someone, besides family, to think I'm worth while enough to love. Thankfully that wait is over to some extent, but the waiting continues. I know that God has his own timing, but why can't his timing and mine be the same for once. Everyone else seems to get what they want when they want it. Of course my everyone I mean the world, those who aren't waiting for what God wants. I guess waiting is just part of growing, and learning to trust God. Will this life lesson ever be over? Maybe that is why it is a LIFE lesson.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So I know you already know this, but I didn't get what I wanted when I wanted it....jobwise or babywise... and it stunk to go through it. But now, I have Joshua. God's hand has been there all along, I guess teaching me more patience.