Friday, July 15, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?

You bet I would. I couldn't stand by and let something like that happen to anybody that I know and love.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?

I prefer a bottle, I can then put the cap back on and finish the soda later if I want to.

3. What do you wash first, hair or body?

I usually wash my hair first. I like to let the soap work a little first before washing it out. During this time, I scrub the rest of me.

4. What advice would you give to any new mama?

Do what you think is best, don't listen to all the "expert" advise books give you. You will find a book or expert on every side of a matter. Some say this, others say that. You have to live with your decisions, so do what you think is best for your child.

5. What is your best hangover remedy?

What's a hangover? I've only had communion wine and that was enough to make me get red cheeked and hot. I've always heard drink a lot of water and sleep.

No comments: