Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Starting to Feel Like Winter















The days are getting shorter, the nights longer, and cold weather is setting in. It gets harder and harder to get out of my nice warm bed in the dark day after day. I find I am starting to layer more and more; undershirt, long sleeved shirt, and a sweater or sweatshirt. Refer to illustration. Even then I get cold still. Being cold seems to come easily to me, I guess it doesn't help that my normal temperature is 2 degrees lower than the average person. Socks stay on all the time (which is a big deal for me; I hate having my feet confined by socks and shoes). My dad has already turned on the heat. The running joke at our hous is that normally this doesn't happen until November (Love you dad!) I am not looking forward to huddling under layers of clothing and blankets for the next 5 months or so. Maybe I can move to Australia.

No comments: