Sunday, August 28, 2011

Julie/Julia/Me??

Confession, I love the movie Julie/Julia staring Amy Adams and Meryl Streep. If you haven't seen it I think you should. Nothing super emotional or deep, just a light fun movie to relax and not think too hard about. In the movie Julie (because of her husband and a mini mid-life crisis) decides to cook all the recipes in Julia Child's cookbook "Mastering the Art of French Cooking", and blogging about it. The idea was that she would have something to do each day; sort of like a challenge for the day. Sometimes I think I should do something similar. Some fun activity or project each day to write about in my blog, but I have no idea what I would do. I saw a blog where a woman took an old ugly dress and remade it into something new. I don't want to do something that has already been done. Any ideas?

No comments: