Saturday, February 4, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What have you done recently that you are proud of?
Not sure, what is recently? I finished my nephew's baby quilt that took me close to 2 years to do. I didn't work straight, mostly off and on during that time.

2. What is your favorite way to work out? Or if you don't workout, what are you wanting to try?
Zumba, I've heard it is a lot of fun and is like dancing. I would like to try it but don't have the money to join a class.

3. If you knew your best friend was cheating on their spouse would you tell?
Yes, after I gave my friend time to confess to their spouse first.

4. If you could afford a live-in maid or nanny, would you have one?
I'm not sure, probably the maid if they were also a chef. With the nanny, I prefer to raise my children my-self, but if I had to have a nanny a live-in would be nice. It would be a good way to see their personality and life philosophy.

5. Do you stress out about birthdays (specifically the age) or do you enjoy them?
I enjoy them. I'm proud of my age and not afraid to tell people how old I am. I don't stress out about getting old, it will happen no matter what I do.

No comments: