Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Question Friday

It has been a while since I have done this. It's been a busy couple weeks with house hunting and Valentine's Day.


1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
I usually hide away and listen to music. I sometimes will also go for a walk.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
This year we actually went to look at a home for the second time so we stopped to eat at Faro's. We went there for breakfast the day after our wedding. Normally, we just stay home and hang out.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
I'd say a little more productive but more gets done when he is here. Hubby pitches in and helps with me and so more things get done.

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
I love the mornings when Patrick just wakes us and likes to cuddle. It's just the two of us. My other favorite time is after Patrick goes to bed and I have time to my self for the first time.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?
I don't have a go to karaoke time, but Michael does. He usually sings "Riders of the Storm."

No comments: