Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Rules: once you've been tagged, your are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. Certain food make me gag (bananas and some puddings)
2. I lived and worked in Macedonia for about a year
3. I don't like most fish
4. I laugh a lot
5. I can be argumentative, especially when I'm right
6. I'm right a lot
7. The dictionary and spell check are my best friend
8. I randomly burst into song (to the shagrin of some family members)
9. I'm reading through the Bible in one year
10. I've been trying to get a teaching job for 5 years
11. I like to watch House, Chuck, and Psyche
12. I enjoy things from other cultures
13. I have a collection of Barbie Dolls (in the attic)
14. I own over 1,000 books
15. I only buy what I can afford; not credit card debt!!
16. Settler of Catan is the best game ever invented
17. I finally got a cell phone in December
18. I have a birthmark on the back of my neck
19. I caught on fire when I was 3 and got 3rd degree burns
20. My family thinks I was/am a button pusher
21. I'm opinionated
22. I don't like American Idol (oh, the horror)
23. I don't like to shop
24. I will be just like my mother (no denials, just admitting it now)
25. Family history and genealogy are interesting to me

I tag Sonya, Mark, and Ian

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Use #7 to check #8.... :)