Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I don't like to make New Year's Resolutions because I always get frustrated when I don't keep them. This year I decided to just make resolutions that are not quite as definitive as previous resolutions, except one. I figure if I write them down then I will be more likely to complete and work on my resolutions, plus people can keep me accountable.


1. Eat better. This means more fruits and vegetable and less sugar and breads (my greatest downfall).
2. Exercise more. Go for a walk two or three times a week weather permitting. I may not get to start this one until closer to spring; wonderful Wisconsin winters.
3. Read through the Bible in a year. That is 5 chapters a night give or take. Any ideas or suggestions of what order to read in let me know.


I'm sure I will come up with more, but these are the most important ones.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

http://oneyearbible.blogs.com/