Friday, March 25, 2011

Five Question Friday

I decided to change Friday Fun Foto to Wordless Wednesday instead. On Fridays I'll have five questions to answer about my-self or my family as a whole. Anybody have any ideas what I can do the rest of the week? Hope you enjoy.


1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No, but I did have to spend the day waiting for jury selection. Sent the whole day sitting in a room to earn a whopping $25. I could have been working and earning a heck of a lot more.

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Yes, considering Michael and I were married a little over a year ago, I had better still have it. I'm trying to decided what to do with it. I want to either a) clean and box it the way it is, or b) cut the skirt to knee length and use the fabric from the bottom to make something for each child.

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Not yet in Beaver Dam. When I lived in Skopje, Macedonia; I loved to walk to the center of town and sit by the Vardar River. It was a great place to watch people or just relax while watching the river flow by.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
Patrick use to sleep in a bassinet next to the bed. We have been working on transitioning him to his crib at night. So far so good.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
The latest I usually watch is 10 now. I do sometimes turn the TV on when Patrick has is late night feeding around 2:30 or 3:30. I keep the volume off or very low. I'm not much of a night owl.

No comments: