Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Should have waited

Should have waited. Why is it that when you are looking to buy something that will be used a lot and is meant to last a long time, you have a hard time finding exactly the right one? You compare prices, quality, design, patterns, and more. Yet, it seems that you can’t find the perfect one. Time is running out, so you buy the one you like the best.

This seems to be my lot in life. Especially when what I am buying is expensive and I have to have it buy a certain time. When shopping for Patrick’s baby gear; car seat stroller, swing, pack-n-play, ext., I wanted to find one that was gender neutral. The plan is to use the same stuff for all the kids. I don’t want to buy boyish things and then have a girl next. Looking high and low, I couldn’t find one that jumped out at me and said “I am the one. Buy me.” I purchased the best gender neutral looking that I liked and could find. Fast forward 2-3 months. On Saturday, Rachel and I were out shopping and stopped in at Target. There it was; the perfect design! To bad it was 2-3 months to late and I already have Patrick’s baby gear. I call Patrick my “sweet pea.”

The one I have and the perfect one.

No comments: