Monday, March 28, 2011

10 Weeks

My little sweetpea is 10 weeks old today. He is getting stronger and bigger each day. I enjoy when we visit people we haven't seen in a while and we get to show off everything Patrick is doing now. I see Patrick everyday, so sometimes I forget that the last time we saw friends he wasn't doing certain things. We went to Fond du Lac for Ron and Mary's 40th Anniversary, and was able to show the new things Patrick can do. Grandma and Grandpa like to see how Patrick can hold his head up well when laying on his tummy. Grandma loved hearing Patrick talk and move his arms around. I think Patrick got a little overwhelmed with everyone and everything that was going on. He didn't sleep well most of the time. Instead of his normal 1.5 hour naps, he got about 45 min to 60 min on average. At least he didn't get extremely fussy. Aunt Rachel even put him to sleep for me once or twice.

Only three more weeks before I head back to work to finish out the school year. I'm dreading having to leave Patrick for most of the day, but I'll only have two months left of school before summer, so it won't be too bad (I hope). Patrick is going to be watched by a friend from church, Beth Nill. She lives right across the street from us and had two boys of her own.

1 comment:

The Nill Family said...

Weird. When I click on your link on my homepage...it says that your page is unavailable, but when I go into your profile and click on it...it let's me through. Oh well!:) He is getting so big! Can't wait to meet to talk about the last few weeks of school. Enjoy these precious moments and just know, we are blessed to have him in our home.:) Summer will be here before you know it. Praying for your job as well...so sorry. God will provide.