Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
Sometimes, but usually I'm in bed about an hour or two before Michael now that he is back on day shift. The past four months, I was getting up when he was going to bed, darn night shift.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
Goatee or nothing. I'm not a fan of the whole beard or just a mustache.

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
I don't remember when or where we were going, but I remember the car breaking down and having to stay at a KOA campground without my dad. We were surrounded by loud, drunk bikers. I was a little nervous and didn't sleep well. If I remember right on the way home my dad got a speeding ticket in a work zone, double the fine.

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
My language teacher in Macedonia, Sonja. I would practice reading in Macedonian and then talk about what I read during my lessons sometimes.

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
I love amusement parks. The bigger and faster the better. I also love the food you can't get other places, funnel cakes and caramel apples. YUMM!

No comments: