Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you ever had surgery?
Never, thankfully I've been very healthy all my life.

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

No, but I've had to call for an ambulance twice. Once the neighbor boy was hit by a car when riding his bike down the hill. He rode through the stop sign at the bottom and the car was not able to stop. He was fine. The other time the women I was baby-sitting for fell and hit her head on the icy steps.

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I think I tend to be calm. I haven't had many medical emergencies, but with a baby I'm sure I'll have some at one point or another.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
No, but I would like to have both someday. We live in an apartment right now and are not allowed to have a garden. I did try to raise tomatoes last year, didn't go so well.

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
The last time was when I got married at age 28. I would move out shortly during college and then for a year when I worked over seas but all/most of my stuff stayed there since I knew I would be back.

No comments: