Tuesday, October 16, 2012

6 Weeks

FYI, this will be a weekly update.


Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!

Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

I'm feeling great so far.  No morning sickness yet (fingers crossed).  I do get tired easier but that has been it.

Most women are just now finding out they are pregnant.  It amazes me that with a heart beat and it's own blood you can legally kill this small wonderful baby.  Makes me so sad, especially when there  are people who would love to have that child.

2 comments:

Hil said...

WHAT!!!?!?! Congrats Kimberly! How are you feeling?

Kimberly said...

I'm feeling good. I didn't have much morning sickness with Patrick and so far it's the same with this one. When are you due again?