Sunday, May 15, 2011

One Year Ago

It was one year ago today that I got two good things. My nephew, Jonathan, was born in the morning and we found out that I was pregnant with Patrick that evening. Michael and I went to visit my sister, her husband, and my new nephew in the hospital in Madison. I had told Michael I thought I might be pregnant on the way down to see them. I was thinking of waiting until the next day to test and find out for sure, but Michael didn't want to wait. We spent about a hour with Sarah, Mike, and Jonathan and then stopped to do a few errands. We got home that night around 6 and I took a pregnancy test. It came back positive almost right away. We were both excited and a little surprised. Now a year later, Patrick is rolling over and Jonathan is learning to walk. Only eight months apart; it will be fun to see them together as they get older.

No comments: