Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
Laying outside and looking for shapes is the clouds. It's relaxing and requires a little imagination, something that is lacking in many people. I plan to do this with Patrick when he gets a little older. What do you see?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
We usually stick to one kind, but will change the sent based on what is on sale.

3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Brats, cheeseburgers with chips, cottage cheese, and anything else cool to eat. Watermelon, YUMM!

4. Do you have any talents?
I have a lot of talents, I'm just not proficient in any of them. I like to sing and do well with that. I can plan the treble cleft on the piano only, but it takes me a while to punk out the melody. I took a drawing class, but drawn anything in a long time. I'm getting very good at changing a diaper in under a minute. I hope to get that time to under 45 seconds soon.

5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
I think playing the piano. I love music and would love to be able to sit down and play for my own enjoyment.

No comments: