Saturday, June 11, 2011

Amish Auction

I took Patrick over near Kingston, WI for the annual Amish Auction. Amish from all over the area donate items to be auctioned off and all the proceeds go to help the Amish community with medical bills. The main reason I went was to see how much the bedroom sets go for so I know about how much to start saving for next year. Michael and I would like to get a new set. Michael found it funny that Patrick has better, nicer, and matching furniture. His dresser is an old one from his grandparents (I think) and mine was bought when we lived in the duplex in Windsor (18 years ago). Both dressers are starting to show their age.

Patrick was very well behaved during the auction, just chillin' in his stroller. I did buy two trucks and a duck pull behind for him.




No comments: