Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Week of Summer

Hooray, it's summer and school is out. Being a teacher has got to be the best job to have as a working mom. I get the spend the summers with Patrick and yet work the rest of the year. I'm making plans for the summer and was trying to think of Outings that Patrick and I could do. I'm thinking Mondays stay home, Tuesdays go to the park, Wednesdays visit friends or family, Thursdays relax at home, and Fridays go grocery shopping. Then I began to think it was too much and I would just go with the flow this summer. The weekends are already getting full and I don't want to weekdays to be the same way. I want to have time to just enjoy Patrick. I also don't want to fall into the habit of doing nothing all summer. I've decided to just pick one thing to do every week and leave the other four open for what every comes. This week it was the zoo. Next week we are going camping with some people from church. The week after that . . . who knows, I'm keeping my options open.

No comments: