Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Not at all. I wanted to be a ballerina and live with my parents forever. After that dream was a no go, I decided to become a teacher. I have my degree and had a job, but now I need a job.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
A good reading list! I've got my books for the summer all lined up on my dresser. I doubt I'll get through all of them, but I'm going to try.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
Once Patrick starts school, I'll probably just let him have fun during the summer, but have activity books available if he wants them.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
I've frozen something, but never canned. I've made applesauce before.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Nope. I usually feed Patrick before I get ready. The times I've gotten already right away, Patrick has spit up all over me.

No comments: