Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Do you swim in the winter?
Sometimes, but not a lot. Usually it is something special, like on a trip at a hotel or one of the indoor water parks in the Dells. My friend/sister-in-law's MOPS group does a fundraiser and we try to make it.

2. Do you love or hate winter?
A little of both. I love the snow and watching it fall but I don't like the cold. My favorite thing is to go sledding.

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
I don't usually wear makeup so that would be a no. I always put on actual clothes. Since I'm a stay at home mom I'm always home all day with just family, well two daycare children as well. Some times it's just sweats.

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
I don't remember for use, I think I was 20? It was a Christmas Eve church service with my grandmother. The church was having communion with wine and grape juice. Upon reaching the serving plates I found red and white cups. I figured the white was wine and choose the red. It was not grape juice. By the time I reached my seat about 6 rows back my cheeks were flushed and I was getting hot flashes. My aunts and grandma Bonny thought it was hilarious. I obviously can't hold my alcohol.

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
My husband and I have talked about his since his work say 0 and I find that impossible, especially is you have young children. My work gave us 10 days for the year, which could accumulate up to 100 days. Personally, I think about 5 is acceptable if you don't have children. I figure you get the flu and are out for 3 days and 2 extra just in case. If you have children I think 10 is acceptable.

No comments: