Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?

I love windy weather, especially in the summer when it is warm out. I love the feel of the wind rushing by. It's almost like the wind it trying to clean things up by blowing things all away.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?

My bed and a cold rag. I don't get sick to often, but when I'm feeling down I just want to crawl into my bed and stay there all day.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?

Pay the bills. Almost all our bills are due right at the end of the month or the 1st of the month. We only have one bill due in the middle of the month and I hate it.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?

No, I was called for jury duty but not selected to be on the jury. It was right at the beginning of summer break during college and I didn't have much money. I could have been working instead of sitting in a room all day.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

I think a bird. I love heights and I think I would enjoy being able to fly up high in the sky. Maybe a small but quick hummingbird or the large stately eagle.

No comments: