Tuesday, November 13, 2012

10 Weeks



Your baby's the size of a prune!

Now, she's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces. Her body length will almost double in the next three weeks.  Baby has working arm joints, and her cartilage and bones are forming.  Her vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function.  Her fingernails and hair are starting to appear, too.  Plus, she's swallowing and kicking in there. (Can you believe it?!)

Holy Hair Growth Batman!  I swear with the prenatal vitamins and everything else growing, my hair has decided to keep up.  I can shave and then have a 5 o'clock shadow  four hours later.  The baby has really been giving me problems of late.  I can't seem to eat anything lately without having gas/heartburn like issues.  I haven't been sleep the greatest since finding out we were pregnant; keep waking up and rolling over.

Still working on a name.  I can't decided between Colin Robert and Declan Robert.  Michael said he likes both and doesn't care which one I pick.  If we have a girl it will be Evangeline Ann which means "Bearer of Good News; Gracious, Merciful".

No comments: