Tuesday, October 23, 2012

7 Weeks = Blueberry


Your baby's the size of a blueberry!

Your .51-inch embryo doesn't exactly tip the scales just yet but she's developing like crazy. She's already doubled in size since last week.  She's generating about one hundred new brain cells each minute!  Not only is her brain becoming more complex, but her heart is too.  Also important: She's developing a permanent set of kidneys.  Her arm and leg joints are now forming.

Me, I'm still feeling good.  I've been getting a little queazy if my stomach is empty and very tired lately.  When it's nap time for the kiddo's it's nap time for me.  I'm already starting to feel like my pants aren't fitting anymore.  I'm too early to be showing, but only one pair of my pants fit right now and they are my "fat" pants.  I picked up two pairs of sweatpants so now I have three pairs to wear.

No comments: