Tuesday, October 30, 2012

8 Weeks



Your baby's the size of a raspberry!

Now she weighs in (yay!) at about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches. This week, she's growing about a milimeter each day.  You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy!  Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail (yes, she had one) is gone.  Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming.

Feeling pretty good; still get tired very easily.  Most days I nap with the kids which means not much is getting done around the house.  Thankfully, Michael has stepped up and done quite a few things that I just haven't gotten to lately.

Had our first appointment yesterday.  Everything looks good.  My Dr. put my due date a week later on the 18th.  Not sure why, I'm thinking she put in the wrong date for last menstruation on her little chart.  Our first ultrasound will not be until 20 weeks so I'm a little bummed about not being able to see the baby early like we did last time.

No comments: