Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Toddler Bed

Patrick has learned to climb out of his crib.  This has resulted in numerous occasions on me putting him back in his crib at bed time.  During nap times I've resorted to putting him in his travel bed.  It is a little tent that zips close.  I moved his toddler bed down stairs into the nursery.

Last night I put him to bed in the toddler bed and closed his door.  I didn't go in to check on him until I knew he was sleep.  As I opened the door, I hit Patrick with it.  He had fallen asleep right next to the door.  I moved him to his bed and he slept in the bed the rest of the night.

I did the same thing for nap time today.  I put him in his bed and didn't check on him until I knew he was asleep.  This time I found him on the floor half under the bed.

Wonder where I'll find him tonight.

No comments: