Friday, April 22, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?

My mother use to make us girls a new Easter dress each year. One Easter she spent hours sewing ruffles on my dress just to have me wear it while riding my big wheel down the hill with the dress flapping behind. Needless to say, by the fifth run the ruffles and dress were tattered.

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?

Shower. I like the feel of the dirt running off me and down the drain.

3. Can you parallel park and if so when is the last time you did it?

Yes, I can but I haven't done it in a long time. I don't even remember the last time. Probably while in downtown Madison during the farmers market.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

Reese's pieces or the Reese's peanut butter eggs.

5. Easter: do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?

We focus on the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ the sinless Son of God. That is the whole reason for Easter. Growing up we did do the Easter Baskets and Easter Egg Hunt, but that was not our focus. I plan to do those things with Patrick.

No comments: