Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Too Young For This

It happened. I knew it would, I was just hoping it would be later. Patrick climbed out of his crib today.

Patrick has been playing with the outlets and cords a lot lately. He likes to unplug things and then plug them back in. He does pretty good with this, much to my dismay. Tonight he crawled behind the couch to unplug and plug in the lamp. I pulled him out from behind the couch many times and had told him "No cords." just as many.

Since he wasn't listening, I put him in his crib while I went to find a way to block his entrance point. Not even 5 minutes later he come walking out of his room smiling. Part of me was proud that he learned to do this. The other part said "How am I going to keep him in his crib at nap and bedtime."

He's only 14 months old. He's to young to be doing this.

No comments: