Saturday, April 21, 2012

Packing the House and Getting Ready to Move

We move to our new home in one week. While very excited to be moving to my own home that I can paint, decorate and change as I want; I faced with the daunting task of packing our apartment with the help of a 1 year old. While normally Patrick doesn't pay much attention to what I'm doing, he loves to "help" me pack. Of course his idea of helping is to pull the bubble wrap around the house, walk away with the scissors and tape, and to pull out what was just put into the boxes. He also loves to climb on top of the boxes that are taped shut and stacked. This has let to finding Patrick half way up the book shelf and on the window sill in the office area. It is now a waiting game for next week when we close and move. I bought a fridge and range for the house yesterday and found a good deal on some decorations for the dinning room. I can't wait to paint the house! PAINT COLORS on the walls, no more white walls and white carpeting like we have had the past 2 years in the apartment.

No comments: