Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scripture Help

I know I can find all the scriptures on my own but thought it would go faster if I get some help.

Last year for Christmas I received an Advent Calendar.  It has 24 pieces that are magnetized to a painted background of the stable.  I want to write on the back of each piece scriptures to read when we take it out of its cubby and put it on the board.

There are 4 sheep, 2 cows, 1 donkey, 3 camels, 3 wise men, 1 shepherd, 1 inn keeper, 2 angels, 3 stars, 1 "STAR", and of course Mary, Joseph, and Jesus.

I know I want to put Luke 2:8-18 on the shepherd, and Luke 2:1-7 on the inn keeper.  For the two angels I'm most likely going to put when Gabriel told Mary she was pregnant (Luke 1:26-38) and Joseph's dream (Matthew 1:18-25).

Any suggestions for the others?  I was thinking maybe some of the prophecies on the stars and/or some of the animals.

No comments: