Tuesday, February 26, 2013

25 weeks, 105 days left to go

Peanut's the size of a cauliflower!

Your baby measures about 13.6 inches to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds. During week 25, baby's nervous system is rapidly developing, and he's enjoying his new sense of equilibrium, knowing which way is up and which is down. Plus, he's growing more hair too. (if heartburn is to tell, I'm having a monkey)  Will he have Mommy's hair color? Daddy's hair color? Or a different color altogether? The suspense of what baby will look like is building.

I passed my glucose tolerance test according to the nurse I talked with.  I would rather have talked to my dr but it had been a week and I wanted to know if I needed to find a sitter for the 3 hour test.  Peanut is moving around a lot lately.  Most active time seems to be around lunch and then after 8:30ish.  I'm waiting for the day Patrick feels Peanut kick him when he is laying/leaning on my belly.

No comments: