Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you could buy any car, money not an option, what would it be?
Red Mini Cooper with a black hard top. I love this car and would love to have one someday. I'll have to wait until the kids are all grown.

2. What was your worst first date ever?
I've only had one first date and it wasn't bad at all. My worst date ever had to be the time Michael and I went canoeing down the Wisconsin River with his family. Our canoe had a leak and I had to spend half the trip bailing the water out. We were then caught in a thunderstorm and had to take refuge in a bar. This was the first time I met his extended family.

3. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
28, that is when I met my husband Michael, the only man I've ever loved. But my first crush was at like 10.

4. When was the last time you reconciled your checkbook?
I had to pull it out and check but it was April 20th and I need to pay the bills.

5. If you were going to fashion a "Wanted" Ad for a best friend, how would you word it?
Seeking a confidant who enjoys reading, pedicures, and relaxing. Must like to play games, tell stories, listen to stories, and laugh. Cute children and pets a plus.

3 comments:

The Nill Family said...

mini-coop is my favorite car as well. Red with a white top. I first was introduced to them when I saw the moving Italian Job. Love them!!:)

The Nill Family said...

movie...not moving. Lol!:)

Rachel said...

I think I fit the bill on your wanted ad.