Tuesday, June 11, 2013

40 Weeks, You Can Come Out Now Peanut

WHOOP, WHOOP Today is our estimated date of delivery!

Peanut's the size of a jackfruit

In month nine, the average fetus is about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches (wow!). But you really won't know exactly how big your baby is until his birth. Baby's hair and nails continue to grow, and she's keeping up that lung development too.

I'm ready to be done as today is Peanut's due date.  I feel like I'm overdue as Patrick was born a few days early.  I was suppose to have a dr appointment yesterday but had to reschedule for Thursday afternoon instead.  Been having a few random contractions but nothing serious or timeable.  Back pain is still coming round when I do have contractions.  TMI warning; I've also had an increase in mucus discharge as well.  All signs that labor is coming soon but nothing really going on.  The twins that I watch are not coming any more as brother is out of school and all three are being watched by the same summer babysitter.  Baby Archer is still coming and will until Peanut comes.

No comments: