Saturday, June 8, 2013

Come on Peanut

Waiting is not a strong point for me.  I'm ready for baby to come but so far, still waiting.  Poor Michael isn't much better, especially since he is at work.  He keep checking his e-mail to see if I've gone into labor.  The twins I have for daycare had their last day yesterday.  The baby will keep coming until I go into labor.  I've been given the go ahead to have Peanut anytime now from everyone except Uncle Paul; the choir director.  The choir is singing on Sunday and he wants me there for that.

Things are getting closer though.  I've been having more discharge today already and my lower back was hurting a lot last night.  Both are signs that labor MAY be starting soon.  I was also having fairly regular weak contractions all last night as well.  They were not my normal Braxton Hicks but not stronger like real contractions.  Going to Walleye Weekend to do some walking around and hoping to start real labor.

Any guesses as to when Peanut will join us??

No comments: