Monday, February 11, 2008

Baby-sitting my girls

I just returned for doing two of my favorite things, getting my hair done and wrestling with a 6 and 4 year old. I went to my friend Julie's house to watch her 4 girls while she was at a meeting. Of course, needing to expend their energy, a rousing "wrestling match" began shortly after my arrival. Of course I was quickly over powered, 2 on 1 is never very fair. We ended up laughing more than anything. Then Amy and Leah, master beauticians, decided that I needed to have my hair done. To think my hair would be messy after being attacked. Elizabeth, the oldest, put in a movie and Leah and Amy began my hair styling. By the end my hair was in multiple hair ties, clips, and according to Amy, I was beautiful. To bad I didn't have a camera handy, you can always use a picture of "beautiful" hair.

No comments: