Monday, January 21, 2013

20 Weeks, Half Way

Decided to do this a day in advance since I had my appointment today.  Things are going good.  Haven't gained or lost anything according to my OB's scale.  I'd have figured at least an ounce or two but nope; exactly the same.  Everything else is normal; heartbeat has been around 145-150 each time.  Having an ultrasound on the 31st to make sure baby is developing properly.  No we are not finding out the sex of the baby.  I will also have to stop in sometime the next 3 weeks to do my Gestational Diabetes testing.   Peanut have been moving around a lot lately.  I don't remember Patrick punching and kicking much but my placenta was in the front and muted a lot of him movements.


Peanut's the size of a banana!
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches.  Peanut's got working taste buds.  Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

No comments: