Saturday, January 19, 2013

Birthday Party


Birthday party today!

Patrick had his birthday party today.  A lot of work for me though.  Patrick spend the afternoon with Grandma and Papa so I could clean and get things ready for the party.  Mopped the floor and scrubbed down all the chairs and tables.

Party started late this afternoon so Michael could sleep to about his normal time.  Family came as well as some friends.  Patrick was excited to see Phoenix as well as his cousins and Isabella.  Our daycare girls couldn't come but we celebrated earlier with them.

Patrick loved opening all his gifts.  I had a hard time keeping him out of them until after we eat.  He LOVED the Little People Airplane that he received as well as the Cars busy book.

I should be cleaning up but instead I'm watching The Lorax with Michael.  Dishes can wait.

No comments: