Tuesday, April 23, 2013

33 Weeks

Peanut's the size of a durian! (Isn't that the fruit that really stinks; like people have called the fire department thinking there was a gas leak?)

At week 33, baby weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. She may even grow up to a full inch this week! She's turning into a curious kid who can keep her eyes open while awake, and she's starting to coordinate her breathing with her sucking and swallowing. Those baby bones are continuing to harden as well.

Having a hard time sleeping lately.  Can't seem to get comfortable.  Keeping busy is making things go fast.  I think there is something every weekend for the next month which means my first weekend with nothing may be my last weekend as a mother of 1.  I've got a women's breakfast, girls afternoon out, game day with my parents, Cinco de Mayo celebration, wedding, babyshower, Memorial day, and then finally a free weekend.

No comments: