Tuesday, April 9, 2013

31 Week Pineapple

Peanut's the size of a pineapple!

At week 31, baby's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. She's also going through major brain, nerve and eye development. Her irises even react to light. All five of her senses are now in working order! Plus, baby's body temperature is now partially being regulated by parts of her brain. Her bones, with the exception of the skull, are hardening too.

Feeling good and can't wait to meet Peanut.  Only 2 months and 2 days until our estimated due date.  I'm hoping Peanut comes a few days early like Patrick did.  The 7th would be nice as that is my parents anniversary.  Peanut seems to be the most active at night which is fun while relaxing after Patrick goes to bed.  It's been pretty easy to find Peanut lately as he's been shoving his butt (I think) near my ribs on the right side each night.  Thinking I could use a massage right now  though.  My muscles always seem to be tight or sore.  I've been getting Charley Horses in my legs at night too.

No comments: