Tuesday, April 2, 2013

30 Weeks

Peanut's the size of a cucumber!

At week 30, baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds. Her skin continues to get smoother while her brain is getting wrinklier -- to make way for all that essential brain tissue. One smart baby is forming! And while your little cucumber is not even the size of a five-pound weight, she is strong enough to grasp a finger. Just imagine her itty-bitty fingers clutching your pinky... are you melting yet?

Nursery is almost done.  I just have to hang a few more pictures and move the crib back up to the higher level.  Nesting has hit and I'm looking around at all these things that I want to fix, clean, or update.  Right now I'm torn between painting the entryway, dinning room, and living room (or just the first two) and making the front yard look better.  Painting would be easier and probably cheaper, especially if I just do the two rooms.  I have the railing for the front porch but want to get some retaining wall bricks and raise the area right under the big picture window.  I'd have to take out the two bushes and then plant some nice flowers or something.

No comments: