Tuesday, April 16, 2013

32 Weeks

Peanut's the size of a squash!

At week 32, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches. She's likely to be in the head-down position now, getting ready for her descent -- the journey down the birth canal. And not a minute too soon, because at this point, she's probably feeling even more cramped inside Mommy. Intensity might be building in the symptoms department, as heartburn and contractions intensify

Definitely having a lot more heartburn.  The heartburn always comes and goes, so there are no triggers that I can avoid.  I had a baby start coming this week for daycare, Archer.  He's only 2 months old, so it's been an interesting two days.  Patrick has been acting out; most likely to get my attention as baby Archer has been crabby and taking up a lot of my time.  The girls have also been pushing things the last two weeks.  Just need some more time for everyone to adjust.  Good practice for when our baby comes I guess.  I've also decided I need to get a gate for the kitchen.  Patrick keeps going in and pulling things down and spilling things, i.e. the sugar, flour, ect.

No comments: