Friday, April 8, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Call me superficial but my chest, especially now that I'm breast feeding. It's very hard to find bras and shirts that fit.

2. Write about a time when you got lost.

I remember getting lost while at Adventure Land with my dad. I stopped to watch of the carnival games and let go of his hand. It was one were you shoot a stream of water into a target. Then you hit the target a aluminum horse would race across the back and the first horse over the line would win. Think Kentucky Derby. When the game ended I looked over and he was gone. The security there found him. I remember crying and thinking I would have to stay at Adventure Land forever.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?

5 star hotel because most of the places I want to go are large cities (New York, Boston, Dublin, Berlin, ext) and I don't think it would be wise to camp there. Could you imagine setting up a tent in Central Park. I'm pretty sure I'd be dead in the morning. I would camp though if going to a national park like Yellow Stone.

4. Have you donated blood?

Yes, when they will take it. My hemoglobin is always borderline for being able to give. It has to be 12 and I'm always either 11 or 13. Once I start to give though I keep giving. It takes a while to get my blood to clot after filling the bag. I've donated 1 gallon so far.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?

Mostly a budget, but there are a few moths we have had to "fly by". Mostly now that I'm on maternity leave and my pay check is less.



No comments: