Friday, December 9, 2011

Patrick Teaches Daddy Bedtime

Michael had Patrick all evening tonight while I went out to a friend's house for dinner and a movie. I knew that they would be fine since Michael and Patrick were going to visit family in Fond du Lac. I just wasn't sure how bedtime would go since normally I'm the one who puts Patrick to bed. No fear because Patrick knows what to do.

They got home around 8, Patrick bed time. Michael let Patrick play a little longer. Then Patrick went into his bedroom to play. Michael followed him to check on him, and Patrick started to pat the rocking chair. Michael, knowing I read to him, sat down and read him some stories and then prayed with him. Once back on the floor, Patrick walked over to his crib and started to pat/pull on it. Michael put him in his crib and Patrick smiled at him and lay down to go to sleep.

Needless to say, Patrick has our routine down pat. What a smart little boy.

No comments: