Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
My mom makes peanut butter cookies in a mini muffin pan with a Reece's Peanut butter cup in the center. They are soooo good.

2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
I love the Rankin and Bass claymation cartoons. These were the staple of my holiday watching as a child. I also really like The Muppets Christmas Carol.

3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kids that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
Not yet, but I'm sure I will.

4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
Living room. I've got boxes of books everywhere as I'm selling a lot of them on Ebay.

5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
I drove from North Dakota to Wisconsin and then to Iowa. This was during College.

No comments: