Friday, December 2, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?
The nativity that I bought while in Macedonia. I've seen a lot of different nativities that people own and often more than one person has the same one. Not with this one; I had to bring it back in my carry-on to make sure it didn't break. Nobody has one like mine.

2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
Early. I like to have them all wrapped and under the tree to look out. Plus it makes Christmas more enjoyable for me.

3. When do you turn on your heat?
When I get cold. Thankfully, we live in an apartment, so heat is ready pretty early.

4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
No, I don't write about things that I wouldn't want other people to read.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt?
Usually after to avoid stains on my shirt.

No comments: