Friday, December 30, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
I'm wearing it as I type. It's an 13ish year old sweater that I bought in Washington DC. My high school choir took a trip to DC with the band when I was a sophomore or junior in High School. I picked it up at the National Mall. The poor thing is getting pretty ratty. The cuffs are starting to shred and have no elasticity at all.

2. How many random blog readers have you met?
None that I can think of but I like to read the comments that they leave. Sometimes I think only my family reads my blog.

3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? (Or, if you don't have kiddos yet, did you get to stay up until midnight as a child?)
Not this year, he wouldn't make it even if we tried being only 11 months.

I remember being allowed to stay up until midnight as a child. I remember being very excited but having a hard time staying up.

4. What are the gas prices where you live?
Last I looked they were at $3.25.

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
Lose some weight. It's not that I'm afraid to try, it's just that I've tried and failed in the past so often I don't want to try and be disappointed again.

No comments: